Opportunity: Buyer Agent
We are looking for driven professionals who are team-oriented and want to develop and grow real estate career alongside great people. If you are growth-oriented, like to work independently within a team, and enjoy a fast-paced work atmosphere, then this might be a great role for you.
To us, joining a team isn't a shortcut to making your life in real estate easier. Joining our team will mean stretching yourself and growing as a professional. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and commit to working hard to achieve your goals, keep reading!
- Texas Real Estate license or in process of obtaining.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to build relationships.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to manage challenging situations with class.
- Results oriented with a proven track record of setting and meeting goals.
- Excellent problem solver, able to quickly adapt to changing situations.
- Exceptional communicator.
Residential real estate clients who are often only available outside of normal business hours. As a result, you can expect to regularly meet with prospective clients after 5 PM and on most weekends. To be considered for this role, you must be willing to regularly accept phone calls and follow up with clients between 8 AM and 7 PM daily.
- Meet with prospective clients to sell Gene Arant Team real estate services.
- Represent clients in the sale of their residential property (from going active on the market through closing).
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and proactively communicate with clients on a weekly basis.
- Conduct market analysis and explain market conditions to prospective clients.
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing.
This is a road warrior position which works with a high number of clients! You will be on the road 60-80% of the time meeting prospective clients in the greater Austin area. You will communicate with a wide variety of people daily and will deal with new challenges and situations regularly.
- You are the definition of Team Player and love seeing your co-workers achieve their goals.
- You can't stand to leave things undone and follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly!
- You know how, and when, to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
Why Join Gene Arant Team?
- With 13 team members and counting, we work hard to maintain our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.
- This is a Commission Based opportunity. Expected income of $150,000 to $200,000.
Keller Williams® Realty
Keller Williams® Realty was founded in Austin, Texas in 1983 with the specific premise that buyers and sellers deserve the best service for their real estate needs. For more than 17 years that founding premise has been a major factor in the continued growth of Keller Williams® across North America. Two visionaries lead Keller Williams® Realty – Gary Keller, founder and Chairman of the Board, and Mo Anderson, Chief Executive Officer.
Because each Keller Williams® Market Center has grown within its respective community, Keller Williams® real estate agents have intimate knowledge of each community's character, mood, and growth potential. Due to the fact that the majority of Keller Williams® Associates live in the communities and neighborhoods they serve, they are eager and capable of tackling unique challenges that families encounter when selecting new homes.
At Keller Williams® Realty, we are Real Estate Consultants. We are not agents. We are not salespeople. What this means is that we build fiduciary relationships with our clients. A fiduciary is someone who represents your best interests.
We are a profit sharing company where associates are in partnership relationships with the owners; this means that everyone at Keller Williams® Realty wants your home to sell because everyone benefits.
The Keller Williams culture is based upon a belief system that is summed up by this acronym: WI4C2TS:
|Win-Win,||or no deal|
|Integrity,||do the right thing|
|Commitment,||in all things|
|Communication,||seek first to understand|
|Creativity,||ideas before results|
|Customers,||always come first|
|Teamwork,||together everyone achieves more|
|Trust,||begins with honesty|
|Success,||results through people|