with your 3 min. or less video and Resume
Who are we looking for?
We have a big vision for the future and are looking for someone that can handle the gas we keep throwing on the flames.
For the right person, this is an opportunity, not a job! This is someone willing to own the role and earn the right to grow.
This person has a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are dynamic, attract talented people and are highly impressive. They are highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. When people who know them describe them, they point to their energy and passion as their most dominant characteristics.
Their burning desire is to build the dominant real estate company in their market. They have a need to influence others. They can prove this through demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit agents to Keller Williams Realty and their previous companies. They possess a strong desire to have a position where they lead and influence others.
They are aligned with the vision to achieve the Keller Williams Growth Initiative Standards and Gene Arant Team goals. They naturally exhibit the WI4C2TS belief system in their dealings with others. They are natural leaders who embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. They possess a track record of relationships. They view learning as the foundation of their action plan.
We prefer at least 2–3 years of real estate sales experience however not required with the right talent. They understand basic financial reporting (e.g., P&Ls) and how to use these to make the right business decisions. They have extremely high goals and are looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well above average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Lead the Gene Arant Team.
- Implement Gene Arant Team’s vision.
- Oversee and implement marketing ideas to gain market share.
- Lead the development of associates to minimum income per associate.
- Attain dominate market share in target markets.
- Build Gene Arant Team to acceptable profitability.
- Consult the administrative staff and provide training opportunities.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Recruit sales associates — weekly (interview, select, hire).
- Share Gene Arant Team value/opportunities story with all Gene Arant Team associates.
- Share Gene Arant Team value with recruits.
- Oversee the training for existing associates (new and experienced) in key area of business.
- Lead sales and business meetings.
- Manage staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance.
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete.
- Facilitate regular sales meetings.
- Conduct performance reviews of staff and associates.
- Staff – To set goals, plan, work on projects and tasks – daily
- Sales Associates – Set goals, plan, train, develop careers – daily
- Lead generation of Sales Associates – To join company – daily/weekly
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – When problems arise – weekly
- Each Sales Department – Monitor progress regarding appointments, listings taken, buyer taken, and profit (Four Conversations) -- weekly
Keller Williams® Realty
Keller Williams® Realty was founded in Austin, Texas in 1983 with the specific premise that buyers and sellers deserve the best service for their real estate needs. For more than 17 years that founding premise has been a major factor in the continued growth of Keller Williams® across North America. Two visionaries lead Keller Williams® Realty – Gary Keller, founder and Chairman of the Board, and Mo Anderson, Chief Executive Officer.
Because each Keller Williams® Market Center has grown within its respective community, Keller Williams® real estate agents have intimate knowledge of each community's character, mood, and growth potential. Due to the fact that the majority of Keller Williams® Associates live in the communities and neighborhoods they serve, they are eager and capable of tackling unique challenges that families encounter when selecting new homes.
At Keller Williams® Realty, we are Real Estate Consultants. We are not agents. We are not salespeople. What this means is that we build fiduciary relationships with our clients. A fiduciary is someone who represents your best interests.
We are a profit sharing company where associates are in partnership relationships with the owners; this means that everyone at Keller Williams® Realty wants your home to sell because everyone benefits.
The Keller Williams culture is based upon a belief system that is summed up by this acronym: WI4C2TS:
|Win-Win,||or no deal|
|Integrity,||do the right thing|
|Commitment,||in all things|
|Communication,||seek first to understand|
|Creativity,||ideas before results|
|Customers,||always come first|
|Teamwork,||together everyone achieves more|
|Trust,||begins with honesty|
|Success,||results through people|