A Client Story: How to Buy and Sell a home Remotely in a COVID19 Real Estate Market
How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected real estate here in Austin?
How has COVID-19 affected homebuyers?
How has COVID-19 affected home sellers?
In this video, I have the pleasure of speaking with a Gene Arant Team client who bought a home in Oregon virtually and sold a home in Austin, TX during the heart of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We're sharing this to encourage our friends about the fact that there are workable solutions when it comes to buying and selling during this unprecedented time.
In fact, this is a GREAT time to buy or sell!
The innovation and evolution of home buying and selling that has occurred as a result of the coronavirus is heartening and keeps us optimistic.
Where there is a will, there is a way – each of us will always need a place to call HOME.
Valuable Tidbits from Our Video:
1) Hire a qualified real estate professional to represent you. A virtual transaction is relationship-driven, and you need a team of professionals who you can trust.
2) Be sure to conduct a needs analysis of your particular situation. Map your journey with your real estate professional.
3) Hire reputable service providers to help you along the way–including inspectors, mortgage lender, and repair professionals.
4) Don't be shy to ask for recommendations and referrals.
5) Prepare, prepare, prepare.
6) Utilize e-signature software like DocuSign to execute contractual documents.
7) This unprecedented time is a phenomenal time to sell a home because there are less competing homes, and only SERIOUS buyers are searching for a new space.
Can we help you or someone you know buy or sell a property in Austin, TX? We’re always here for you – contact us today: (512) 261-1000 or Gene@GeneArant.com.