STEINER RANCH HOUSING MARKET
The Austin housing market continues to thrive in the Central Texas Region and Steiner Ranch is no different. The Four Points area continues to grow as families choose to live in the beauty of the hill country. Steiner Ranch, located in the heart of the hills, is a great place to raise a family.
INVENTORY & SALES
Current Steiner Ranch market stats show us that there are 69 active homes for sale during June 2016 versus the 107 homes for sale in June 2015. As of June 20, there are 47 homes pending versus the 32 homes pending previously.
Comparatively speaking, the period of January 2015 – June 2015 recorded 124 units sold with an average sale price of $506k and 46 days on market. This year, from January 2016 to June 2016, there have been 160 units sold, the average sale price dropped slightly to $497K, while days on market also dropped to 41 days.
What does this mean? Simply stated:
The Gene Arant Team is proud to sponsor the 2015 Steiner Ranch Concert in the Park. Join us Saturday, August 15th from 6:00pm – 10:00pm at Towne Square Fields as we again bring out our giant slip-n-slide! Over a 100 feet of water, smiles and bubbly fun! It really is our favorite event of the year and if you haven’t brought your kids in years past, you should join us this year to see it for yourself! We have been bringing out the big blue tarps and building this slip-n-slide since 2008 – by now we pretty much have it perfected!
There are so many reasons to live in, and even love, Steiner Ranch. While we cannot begin to list them all, we thought we would share with you our short list. Not only is the Gene Arant Team headquartered in Steiner Ranch, many of us call it home as well. While we enjoy all of Austin, the Four Points area – especially Steiner Ranch - holds a special place in our hearts. Let us give you the short list as to the reasons why….
- If you are a nature fan, we have over 4,600 acres of beautiful land
- Want to go hiking? We have over 15 miles of trails
- Many homes give you access to greenbelts or provide hill country or even lake views
- We have a community boat dock
- Plenty of places to fish whether in the lake, pond or the streams
- You can be on Lake Travis in 5 minutes
- There are miles of biking trails as well as bike lanes throughout Steiner
- Are you a tennis fan? We have eight lit courts and are home to the...