There are so many reasons to live in, and even love, Steiner Ranch. While we cannot begin to list them all, we thought we would share with you our short list. Not only is the Gene Arant Team headquartered in Steiner Ranch, many of us call it home as well. While we enjoy all of Austin, the Four Points area – especially Steiner Ranch - holds a special place in our hearts. Let us give you the short list as to the reasons why….
- If you are a nature fan, we have over 4,600 acres of beautiful land
- Want to go hiking? We have over 15 miles of trails
- Many homes give you access to greenbelts or provide hill country or even lake views
- We have a community boat dock
- Plenty of places to fish whether in the lake, pond or the streams
- You can be on Lake Travis in 5 minutes
- There are miles of biking trails as well as bike lanes throughout Steiner
- Are you a tennis fan? We have eight lit courts and are home to...
We would like to give a huge, heartfelt thank you to the residents of Steiner Ranch who so generously contributed to the success of the 2015 Post Garage Sale Drop Off. The charities that benefitted from your kindness are Goodwill, LEEF and the Assistance League of Austin. With your help, we filled two Goodwill trucks with needed donations and are now able to present a check, for $2,000, to the Canyon Ridge Middle School Theater Arts Program.
The Post Garage Sale Drop Off is an event that benefits everyone involved. It is an easy way to pay kindness forward. While charities receive items so desperately needed by their patrons, Steiner Ranch residents benefit by donating unneeded items.
If you missed the drop-off this year or still have a few items that are gathering dust in your garage, then we look forward to seeing you next year! If you would like to suggest a charity for next year’s event, please contact the Gene Arant Team at 512.261.1000.
It is an...