Opportunity: Seller Specialist
Have you been in real estate for a couple of years and working with sellers is your passion? Are the paperwork and marketing merely a means to an end? Being on a team and working on your strengths may be the answer to taking your career to the next level! We are a team that runs at a high level, large volume, and systematic. Are you the next GATeam member?
- Respond to all listing leads and potential buyers in a timely fashion in order to build a client base
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Network to source new business as needed
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Handle contract process alongside Buyers' Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Handle all aspects of MLS and stay educated on market and pricing
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to communicate effectively - orally and written
- Always has a professional demeanor
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- This role includes a base salary plus commission with annual earnings in the range of $75,000 to $250,000
Why Join Gene Arant Team?
With 13 team members and counting, we work hard to maintain our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills.
With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.